Donor Relations Guru Webinar Series
Each webinar can be watched live or you can also view the recording, all for one flat fee of $25 per webinar. For one registration, as many people as you would like can watch the webinar, so gather a group of staff! If you would like, we can also make arrangements for you to purchase access to the entire year’s slate beginning the month you join for a full calendar year for only $225, a significant savings over purchasing them individually.
December 10, 2013 1pm Eastern: Donor Relations Made Easier through Technology
As 2014 nears, there is no more, “should I?” with technology, now its “I must”. Together let’s explore new apps and websites to make your life easier, delight and amaze donors and impress leadership. Beyond some basic training and setup, IT staffs are focused on other areas of training. Let’s explore new ways to utilize your new toys, discuss effective productivity apps (besides angry birds!) and explore ways to expand the potential of technology in the donor relations field.
Register Here, $30: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E956D98089463DYearly Option, $225 for 12 webinars, Send me an email to be invoiced: firstname.lastname@example.org
DRG Webinars are approved for CFRE credits!
Full participation in the DRG monthly webinar is applicable for up to 1.0 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Should you have any questions, have requests for topics, or like to share your feedback, I’m available, simply email me at email@example.com .
January 9, 2014 1pm Eastern: Working Beyond Barriers and through Obstacles
People often say that the hardest part of the donor relations profession, isn’t the work, it’s the people. Our jobs are always under construction. How do we miss the potholes and stay on course? We have to be masterful at relationship building within our organization to ensure buy in and proper facilitation of our projects. Sometimes it requires finesse, sometimes a velvet hammer. We’ll work through several common situations together to ensure everyone is on the same road to success.
Register Here, $30: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E956D980894630
Yearly Option, $225for 12 webinars, Send me an email to be invoiced: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 4, 2014 1pm Eastern: The Naming Game : Building an Institutional Naming Policy
Register Here, $30: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E956D983804F39
Yearly Option, $225 for 12 webinars, Send me an email to be invoiced: email@example.com
March 6, 2014 1pm Eastern: Fund Audits 101
April 3, 2014 1pm Eastern: Annual Reports, blessing, curse, opportunity?
May, 2014: Are your receipts and pledge reminders donor friendly?
* The webinars without set dates and registrations may change according to demand. I'm here for you, if there is a topic you need, let me know!
WEBINAR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Please see the refund policies below:
• Notice of cancellation 5 business days prior to the course = 100% refund
• Notice of cancellation 0-4 business days prior to the course = No refund
2. If you cancel and want a recording of the webinar sent to you post-event, no refund will be given.
Refund Requests as a Result of Technical Issues
• If a technical failure at the attendee's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar.
• If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.